We must say, all of us at Rocker Breaks are very excited by the Space X starport that will be based in Texas.
This article from arstechnica.com goes into detail about the governments plans to approve two orbital and two sub orbital launch pads.
The newley released documents include a detailed architectural drawing site at the southern tip of Texas. The plans are that when its finished it will include:
- Two orbital launch pads, construction has already started
- Two suborbital launch pads, one of which has already been built
- Two landing pads, one has already been built
- Two test stands for Starship and the Super Heavy booster
- A large facility to provide ground support equipment for orbital flights
- A permanent position for “Starhopper” vehicle at the site’s main entrance